Day 15

Now, day 15 is a picture of something you want to do before you die. There are a few things I would like to do and they are all pretty much wrapped into 1. Which is good since I could do them all at once and make it happen more easily. I would like to travel, to do missionary work, to visit poor countries and volunteer at orphanages, hospital, child care facilities, and do this all with my huny bunny. We both would like to go to Africa (Kenya) since our sponsor child lives there ! To meet him and his family and his friends would be extraordinary! And to help out in his village, not only financially but also physically would simply be awesome. So, before I die I would like to travel, be a missionary, with Dustin and visit Simon in Kenya. But I wouldn't want to stop there, I want to do the same in Mexico, where Dustin's parents sponsor Walter Johnathan, with Compassion International (like we do). And help him and his family out and even then I would want to keep traveling and helping other villages out. That's what I would want to do.


Comments

Popular Posts