Beginning to Settle

We are now beginning to settle in to this new chapter in our lives. We are moved out of the family home and on to the military base. We are blessed to have a nice, 4-bedroom duplex. We have a nice backyard that is edged with trees, a lovely little wooded area. It actually looks lovely right now as all the branches are covered in heavy snow. Our new house is a less than 10 minute commute for Dustin, which is amazing compared to his previous hour plus drive to work. He actually comes home for lunch ! That's something the kids and I really appreciate, especially since he was gone for training for 3 months!

We got moved right before Christmas, so everything is still a little unsettled. A few boxes here and there. I keep moving things around, hoping to find the optimal spot for everything. The kids are enjoying each having their own rooms and space. And the dog still thinks he owns the whole block!

We are slowly diving back into school work again. Little Bear is starting to learn how to read! And Buddy bear is attempting to color in the lines and Sugar Bear's vocabulary is expanding daily!
Those Cubs keep me on my toes...

As for me, I have dived into the world of Tupperware! I achieved Manager status before Christmas and have been working hard to get my business established and running well! It's a little tricky to manage it all but I will get the hang of it soon enough!

I am still balancing out my anxiety issues. I need to rely more on God and less on myself. I need to give Him the control and stop taking it back. It's funny how the littlest thing will set me back sometimes, and I don't even realize it until it's too late and I'm in full panic mode. I have also been using some essential oils. They have a calming, soothing effect and help me divert my focus and breath when I tend to forget to. Lavender and Peppermint is my recent favorite combination. 

Comments

Popular Posts