Get the memo.

Lately I have been feeling like I want to write a blog post. Like I am missing a release of some sort. I haven't really been expressing myself artistically lately and I  miss it. I know a lot of things have been going on and I just haven't had the time to sit down with the laptop and just type something out. I'm glad I have the blogger app on my phone ;)

I don't really know where to start...
I have been feeling so grumpy lately. I don't know if it's just pregnancy hormones messing with me. Or if it's because I can't eat whatever I want any more. Or if I just tired. A lot of little things have been bothering me. Little things that I can usually overlook but that are now driving me insane! And this isn't just a home but at work and everywhere else too! I'm not necessarily impatient but just annoyed with people.

To top it off, I'm still not feeling well. Even though I am still taking medication for morning sickness and taking my vitamins and eating right, I still feel like crap. I'm still throwing up and exhausted and have bad headaches and bloody noses and it just doesn't seem like it's getting any better. I'm constantly uping my my insulin since I can't get my numbers down. I'm adjusting what and how much I eat to the point where I am almost always hungry, you know, when I am not barfing...

Samson is still sure we are having a baby girl and that her name will be Abigail Jingle Bellies. Noah is still uncertain of what is going on. He has noticed that my belly has grown and realizes that I stab it with a pen and tries to do the same. But that's about it.

Overall, it just feels like I'm still in the first trimester...I just want to tell my body that we are almost 17 weeks...almost half way. I should be feeling energized and happy. Not tired and grumpy and be living on the couch until it have to go to work every day. Hopefully it gets the memo soon.

Comments

Popular Posts