First Post of the Year

So, I have been thinking about writing for like 2 weeks now. But I simply haven't taken the time to. There is so much that I want to talk about again and surprisingly so much has happened in those 2 little weeks it's crazy!

We have had happy days and sad days and mad days and days where we just can't believe what is happening!  It's like we are living in a whirlwind but when you take a step back, it's not all that windy. I think we are adapting a lot faster than we were last year. It's almost like its not bothering us as much to have to keep going through these changes and challenges. It's still not comfortable but we are doind better, well I think so any way !

So here's to a positive new year!  And to cutting out all the negativity in our lives!

Comments

Popular Posts