The Year in Review

Now, I know I haven't been writing regularly any more for a while now. The simplest answer to that is that I haven't had the time to sit down and type and when I do have the time, I just don't feel like it. Since I have been back to work, I have been drained of all energy and will do to much. Laundry has taken over the bathroom, dishes piled up on the counters and toys all over the living room! So, now that I have a few minutes, I decided to do a post about the past year as we take on the next one in a few hours.


January started off with some birthdays. My little man and I both got older! Samson celebrated his 3rd and myself my 25th.

February, Valentines day, was done in style with Mr.Noah :)

March was sister time.

April, we started some cereal and visited Nana and Pawpa in their new house in Ottawa.



May was exciting. We found out we were going to have a niece and a nephew ! And May ended with me needed some surgeries and not being able to walk for the next few months.



June had us sweating. Sam had lots of fun outside, while I was full of screws.


July was all about TBall.


August, TBone met a porcupine.

September brought us the Fair and the BABIES!!























In October, I discovered Bible Journaling and recovered from my second surgery.And a Super Family for Halloween !

 
November brought us to Noah's first birthday!





And December brought me back to work and Christmas and all sorts of fun!



And that is our year in review. I am sure that 2016 will have plenty of joy and blessings for us. 2015 was not what I had planned, but I am not the one who makes the plans. God is. He is the Master of Plan Making! In this next year, I will try my best to let go of the planning and let Him guide me and direct me. He knows what is best for me, I just need to TRUST.

Comments

Popular Posts