My Current Relationship.

My current relationship.

This is an other easy one! I am married. I have been married for the past almost 7 years. It has been an amazing journey so far. It has been full of ups and downs, agreements and disagreements. We have been on some awesome adventures in theses past few years and I wouldn't change anything, even if I could.

Before this relationship, well, there was me. This is my first romantic relationship. I have nothing to compare it to. And I like that. There are no standards set by others. It is our relationship and we set the standards, we make the rules, we set the expectations and God had directed us through it all.

That is my current and knowingly forever relationship. It's not a sometimes on, sometimes off kind of thing. It's not a changing thing. We are married and we committed ourselves to each other for ever. This is my relationship. My love, for my life.


Comments

Popular Posts