Commute

The next post is to be about my commute to work. I don't really have one right now. I usually wake up at "work". My "work" day usually starts off with a little cry from Noah, asking for some milk and a diaper change. Samson asking for some breakfast or some snuggles in my bed. So there isn't much of a commute since it starts in my bed and ends in my bed.

When I do go back to work, now that my maternity leave is over, I am just waiting on my doctor to give me the go-ahead to get back into the workforce, my commute is like a 3 minute drive. I don't drive, so Dustin drives me. We turn onto the highway from our road and drive for 3 minutes. The Canadian Tire is right on the highway as you drive to town. There isn't much more to say about it. It's short, easy and convenient. I have actually biked it before, a few times. that takes me about 20 some minutes. It's all up-hill.

Comments

Popular Posts