A Temporary Funk.

I haven't posted in almost a week. The funny thing is that I have formulated many posts in my head over the week, not just partial posts but full posts from beginning to end! There has been so much going on in my mind. And I just haven't had the time or energy to actually type it out ! And of course, now that I do, I can't remember any of those mental posts! I know I wanted to talk about the Elections, and the way I have been feeling lately and about my leg's healing process, and about the new book I am reading and about the new kittens we have found and about how I feel about going back to work and how fast the boys are growing up. But it's all jumbled up in my mind and heart. I haven't even been keeping up on my Bible journaling and devotionals. I am in a funk. I don't know how much longer it will last, I hope not long. I don't think it's weather related or seasonal it's just a temporary funk. So I am still here, still trying to write. I might just try and write out all those posts and end-up posting them all at once, so watch out! Once this funk is over, I will be back full force :)


Comments

Popular Posts