Noah's Hospital Diaper Bag is Packed

So I'm 33 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and I'm getting anxious to meet this little guy. I know I will be getting induced around the 38 week mark so that shaves a few days off the end of this pregnancy :) So I decided to start getting ready for the hospital. I have Baby Noah's hospital diaper bag ready to go, mine isn't quite ready yet, so that will be an other post!

This is what I packed for the babe:

  • 1 Thick Baby Blanket
  • 1 Receiving Blanket
  • 1 Burp Pad
  • 2 Diaper Cover
  • 1 Cotton Sleeper
  • 1 Fleece Sleeper
  • 1 Pair of Scratch Mitts
  • All the Baby Hats I have
  • 6 Diapers
  • Diaper Pad
  • Wipes
  • Baby Body Lotion
  • Bum Cream
Last time, for Sam's birth, I had 2 bags full of things for him and didn't even use 1/3 of it! This is all I am bringing for this little guy and I don't even think I will use it all. For Sam, the hospital supplied the diapers and wipes so the ones I have packed are just spares for the trip home. Because I know he's going to be a bigger baby, I have 2 sleepers and 2 diaper covers, one set in Newborn size and the other in 0-3 months size just in case the Newborn size is a little tight. And I decided to pack all the little baby hats we have, just because for Sam, I only packed the ones that matched the outfits I had packed for him and none of them actually fit him! So this time I will be prepared and he might not match but at least his little head should be warm ! I don't have a coat or car seat cover but with the fleece sleeper and the thick baby blanket, it should be more than enough to keep him warm in early November. Yes, I know, we ARE in Canada, but it's not like we are going to go play outside! Out of the hospital, into the warm car, out of the car and into the house !

So this is what I have packed for Noah, once I am done my bag I'll post about it's contents :)

Comments

Popular Posts