My little secret...

Well, my secret is no longer a secret. It hasn't been for a few months now but I never got around to publishing it here. So here it is, for those who don't know yet, Sam is going to be a big brother this November. Baby Noah is due mid-month :) We are pretty excited and so is Sam! Two little boys under 3 years old :) Sound like an awesome challenge and we are more than enthused to take it on! To top it off, that will make me a mama of two before I'm 25 years old. Which i think is pretty cool! So that's my "secret". We found out we were expecting way before we did for Sam. I was in my second trimester with Sam and well, I was a few days late for my period this time, and we KNEW! So it's been feeling like this pregnancy is lasting for ever compared to the first. I'm at 21 weeks now so at the halfway mark so that's great. We haven't done any preparations yet, since we just moved and even Sam isn't settled in his own room yet. But I'm itching to dig into those storage containers full of Sam's clothes and sorting through them, even though they are already sorted lol ! I've pinned so many things on my Kiddo board that I really want to get done too! So overall, we are a very excited family, getting ready to expand :)
 

Comments

Popular Posts