Birthdays Eve Thoughts

Blog Post Tomorrow is my birthday, I will be 24. And that sounds kind of funny to say out loud. Not the birthday part but the 24. It just sounds funny. I don't care about the getting older part. That im ok with. Its just that when I was younger, like 16ish, I never thought I would be where I am now. I'm 5 years married, a working mother of a 2 year old, i've been an army wife (but am not any more) I've been a youth group leader (but not any more) I'm a Christian lady, deciding to put God first in my life. Not anywhere near where my teenage self would be. But that's ok. I feel like I'm where God wants me to be! And that's good enough for me. Even if my inner-teen-self is laughing at me for having changed my original view on what my life should have been :) My thoughts on my birthday's eve :)

Comments

Popular Posts