Christmas is coming.

Went to the grocery store tonight and all I could hear and see was Christmas. Turned on the radio this week,on the Christian channel, Christmas music.  Went for a walk today and they were setting up the Nativity scene in the Memorial park. Turn the TV on and all you see is Christmas. It makes me so happy to see that everybody is getting ready to celebrate Christmas and be with their families and be full of joy and cheer. But it makes me so sad that most people won't be celebrating Jesus Christ's birthday. There's the whole "He's the Reason for the Season" speech I could give but I'm not in the speech giving mood. But what really makes me sad is people are going to be saying "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas. Why? to be politically correct? because they are afraid of saying the Christ in Christmas?  I don't know. What I do know is that I will be saying Merry Christmas. And I don't mean to offend any one but think about it, would you not be offended if it were your birthday and people would be walking around your party and wishing everyone a "Happy Birthday Party" instead of wishing you a "Happy Birthday"? So why not be brave and wish the people in your life a Merry Christmas this year instead of a happy holiday. 'Cause if you're wishing me a happy holiday, you better be paying me a trip down south!

Comments

  1. Whereas the tourist generally hurries back home at the end of a few weeks or months, the traveler, belonging no more to one place than to the next, moves slowly, over periods of years, from one part of the earth to another. Flights to Manila
    Cheap Flights to Manila
    Cheap Air Tickets to Manila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's
    both educative and interesting, and let me tell you,
    you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy
    I found this in my hunt for something regarding this.
    Here is my page : Newscaller Radio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts