Scooby-Doo ! Mystery Inc.

Scooby-Doo ! Mystery Incorporated.
Season 1, volume 3.
Own it on DVD September 27, 2011!
The adventures of a talking dog and his four human pals as they try to unravel the strange and haunted history of their hometown. The tone is comedic, but it will never lose the edge that our heroes are in some frightening situations. The stakes are real.


My Review: 
I've always had a soft spot for Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Crew and now is no different. Although I have been out of the loop since "What's New Scooby-Doo", it was pretty cool, like catching up with old friends. The mysteries are just as good as they use to be, if not better and the cartoon quality is great. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the fact that it's been modernized a little too much for my taste, especially vocabulary-wise. But aside for that, as good as it ever was! And now it's available on DVD, you can find it here, as of September 27th. 



Comments

Popular Posts