Everwood Season 4 DVD Review

Synopsis: The final season of the series set in a welcoming town in the Rockies is all about finding oneself... and finding each other. Here, in the 5-disc, 22-episode Season 4, the unforgettable people of Everwood test the ties that bind them together n joy and tears, friendship and love. Drawn by his feelings for Amy, Ephram returns home and mentors a troubled piano prodigy. When Nina chooses Jake over him, Andy struggles to remain friends with the woman he loves. Bright and Hannah make their unlikely romance work. The Abbotts open their arms to a new child. Intriguing characters arrive and beloved characters depart. Say goodbye to the place and people that won your heart - and discover how everything turned out!

Available on DVD August 2nd. 



My Review : I had been a loyal Everwood fan since the series began. I was thrilled to be able to review it's fourth season. I enjoyed it even more this time around since there were deleted scenes and an alternate ending. As like before, I almost felt like I was there myself, in Everwood, with this memorable cast of characters. This is a series that is definitively missed. If you have not heard of it, you are missing out. And if you would like to purchase Season 4, the Final  Season, you can do so here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Comments

Popular Posts