Andy Andrews - The Final Summit - Book Review

The Final Summit : A quest to find the one principle that will save humanity by Andy Andrews. 226 pages, hardcover.
This is the next part of David Ponder's story, he is a "Traveler" and is summoned by the Archangel Gabriel to lead the Final Summit of Travelers. Once there, he has the privilege to interact with some of history's most famous characters, like Winston Churchill, George Washington Carver, Joan of Arc and Ann Frank, to name a few. At this summit, they are given the task to answer one question : "What does humanity need to do, individually and collectively, to restore itself to the pathway toward successful civilization ?"  With the help of travelers and with only 5 tries and a limited amount of time will David Ponder be able to find the two-word answer to this question ?
I really enjoyed this book. I couldn't put it down, I read it in one sitting :) And I absolutely would like to read "The Travelers Gift" and other books by Andy Stanley. I am glad this book found me, it has confirmed so many things that I have either read about lately or have heard, like the principal of the path and importance of character. I also learnt a few things, history-wise. Which is always pleasant when you are ready fiction :) All in all, I highly recommend this book, to history lovers, to fiction lovers and to all who love to read :)

Comments

Popular Posts