A Treat for Youd Hands and Feet - Review


I received some hand and body lotion from Neoteric Diabetic Skincare.I received the Advanced Healing Cream.  It is clinically proven to increase circulation and speed skin's healing. This is the product information, it can also be found on their website, here.
This cream is an exceptional intensive treatment for chronic dry, cracked, damaged, slow healing skin. Containing TriOxygenC®, Neoteric Diabetic Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream is clinically proven to increase circulation and speed skin's healing by strengthening its own natural defenses.
The maximum treatment


Contains clinically proven TriOxygenC®
  • For use on entire body - fingertips, feet, hands...
  • Helps restore & protect severely dry, damaged, slow healing skin
  • Helps increase circulation
  • Helps strengthen skin's natural defenses
  • Contains Aloe & Vitamin E
  • Non-Greasy
  • 4 oz.
How To Use:
Apply liberally as often as necessary or as directed by a physician or health care expert.  Use daily to maintain skin's healthy, soft appearance.



My Review :
I am a diabetic and know the challenges of healing cracked and damaged skin. I tried this product on my feet and hands,since they were the most damaged area of my skin. After using it twice a day, every other day, I saw a significant difference in my skin's roughness and dryness. My hands and feet were smoother and less cracked. I enjoyed this product. But what I enjoyed the most was that it came with a 1.00$ off coupon that has no expiry date. I most likely will be purchasing this product in the future. Out of 5 I would rate it a 4.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Comments

Popular Posts