Got the Creative Juices Flowing :)

So for the past little while, I've been in a little rut. But yesterday, since I had nothing else to do, I decided to finally set up my brand new sewing machine, the one I got for my birthday, back in January. So, with a little help from my father-in-law, I learned how to thread the mini bobbins and put it all together and stated sewing again. So yesterday, I made a drawstring bag and a baby blankie for some friends of mine and then today I made 2 patchwork drawstring bags and a pair of patchwork cushions, so far :) It just feels so good to dig through my stash of fabric and decide to make something and then just make it. All the while, keeping up with the laundry ! Today is a good day. Here are some pictures of my creations !

   

Comments

Popular Posts