Dear Blog, I'm Cheating On You...

Dear Blog, I'm Cheating on you with an other blog, I'm sorry I haven't been around much but I've been busy setting the other blog up. It's called Bee's Reading List and it is devoted to the books I read this year. So that's where I have been. I would really like to finish up the 30 day challenge on here, but the day I'm at had me stumped the day I was supposed to write it, I hope that makes sense, but anyway, it had me demoralized since SO many things happened on that particular day. So I will get back to it soon-ish. I'm still in the honeymoon phase with the Reading List, I change the template daily until I can find something I really like, so you should go check it out now cause it might be different tomorrow. Anywho, I should get to bed now, to an empty bed at that, since my hubbydoo is out in the Field tonight, so more training that needs to be done, that he did already when he was in Meaford, but as faithful as the Army is, they lost his paperwork. So he's gotta do it again, So looks like T-Bone and I will be bunking together tonight, and btw I'm not planning on sleeping in his basket :)

Comments

  1. Just thought I'd let you know that the link to your book-blog doesn't work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie, it's fixed now !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts