Day 12

Day 12 is a picture of something I love. Now I love plenty of things. I also like plenty of things and want plenty of things and so on. But to pinpoint one specific thing is a little hard. There are plenty of people I love but the people in my life are not equivalent to "something" because "something" to me means some old thing. As in a material possession. And I don't really think of myself as being an extremely possessional person. I have a lot of stuff but I don't care for it all that much. I believe that God will provide for us, no matter the situation and the things we do have are just in our possession to help us live out our lives the way He wan't us to. I know I'm going a little over-analyzer on the topic but that's how I feel about this part of the challenge. So I guess, the one thing I love is life. Or the freedom of life. I am free to express myself and my beliefs in all that I do. And without life, there wouldn't be the freedom to live it, d'uh? So I love life, the beginning, the middle and the end of it all. So where to find a picture of life? To google images I shall go search. And this is what I found. . . .

I thought that was pretty well suited :) Since it's petty much hard almost impossible to take a picture of "life" I will leave you with a picture of the evolution of life. I found it on this blog, here.



Comments

Popular Posts