Book Challenge

Well, I recently finished my 51st book of this year. Isn't that just awesome. I had set out to read 25 books this year and beat that by summer and then decided to try for 50 and beat that a few weeks ago and now yesterday I finished #51! That's just a great feeling of accomplishment. Considering there are 52 weeks in a year, I'm almost averaging out a book a week ! And if you don't count the week I spent in the hospital, well there you go ! Although the year isn't over yet, I still have a little over 3 weeks left. I'm sure I can squeeze in an other book of 2 somewhere. The challenge will be finding a book in this mess. Soon we will be settled in our own space and I'll be able to visit with my books again ! Although I could sneek in to the pile of boxes and see what I can find, I think "Captain Corelli's Mandolin" may have slipped out :)

And as for next year's challenge. Well I'm going for a whopping 75 books ! I'm sure it will be manageable. I definitely will be ready the Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis, well I really want to anyway. That's 7 books to start off with. And there are plenty more to ready, I'm sure :)

Comments

Popular Posts