Gone for the day.

He left this morning for Meaford. And he should be back sometime around 2 or 3 am tomorrow morning. It's funny because there are so many memories attached to that place. Dustin was up there for quite a bit for his training but was there a while before the training actually started. I have only been there twice. Once to drop him off and an other when he graduated. So he got to spend the afternoon there today, he and 5 other guys had to go up there for some transport work. So he mainly spent the day driving up and now he's on his way back. It was a little funny this morning when he told me. It was around 7:30ish and I was still sleeping, he wakes me up with : Babe, babe, wake up, wake up babe, I'm going to Meaford. -- That last bit woke me up real fast lol. At first I thought he was joking or that he would be gone for a while. Since he was supposed to go up for a few weeks but ended up not being able to. For those who don't know, Meaford is a small little town right in the Georgian Bay. There is a Military Base up there, where a lot of courses happen.

I work tomorrow from 6 am until 1 pm. So I hope that my lovely husband does not wake me up when he comes home tomorrow morning. I wonder how work is going to go for him tomorrow, he usually has to go in for around 7 - 7:30, I hope he gets the day off :) And, I have made plans with my grandmother to bring supper over tomorrow night and spend the evening together. We should probably get there around supper time so that works out nicely. I was thinking of making a roast in the crock pot while I'm at work. With some mashed potatoes and veggies. Doesn't that sound good :P

So, since it's just me, T-Bone, the laptop, the remote and Eclipse, I think I might join Edward & Bella & Jacob for a while ! I'm like half way through the book and I can't remember how it ends. I suppose I should mention that it's my second reading. And I have seen the trailer for the movie a few times now, and it isn't really revealing as to how it ends. So I guess I just need to keep reading :)

I was going to do some sewing this morning, since 2 of my friends recently gave birth to wonderful little bundles of joy. I was going to make them each a baby blanket. I got my fabric out and measured and cut and got ready to sew it all together. It is to note that it was my first time using this new/old sewing machine, and well, I couldn't get the bottom bobbin to fit in. So there was no sewing. But at least I have all the pieces and just need to put them all together ! So it wasn't really a waist of time :)

Comments

Popular Posts