Again...

I was woken up by words of Meaford again this morning. But this morning he didn't leave, he was simply put on Standby to go, for today and possibly tomorrow. But he was told that if he didn't hear anything by late afternoon, to just forget about it. Also, he found out he was going on course at the end of August, which is good, that he is finally on course, but that's around the time of the Shawville Fair, which holds a special place in our hearts, since that is where we met and started dating 3 years ago. He was supposed to be on leave around that time, so the course is jeopardizing that. And some more news, he is now officially off of T-CAT, (Temporary Category) -- that means, that according to THEM, his knee is healed and he is ready to get back to regular work, he is no longer on light duties and now will have to go back to doing PT with the guys, and no more physiotherapy. --yah, I got all of that while waking up.

Tomorrow, we are possibly going to the Logos Land Summer Splash Day for the morning, since it's my little brother's Graduation in the afternoon, and I have to deliver his boutonnière and her corsage ! That's a very important job! He wants to get pictures taken at our grandmother's house for 12. And the Summer Splash only starts at 10:30. So we will see how things go. We also have tickets to the Graduation Dinner, which are always extremely hard to get. So that's always nice.

And for the Dinner, well I needed a dress. So we went to Value Village, and I was in there for about 5 minutes, and I found the perfect dress, for 7,99. It's a knee length halter top, in a very nice teal. I also got a pair of black heal shoes, 7,99, and a black sweater for 4,99. It's a nice little outfit. For a very cheap price. I also found a little grey and white sweater that I really like, well Dustin found it, for 4,99. It's the cutest thing. I love going shopping there !

Anyways, I have to go get ready for the weekend. Pack clothes and all.

Oh and by the way, it's Friday ! I hope you are all wearing red today !!

Comments

Popular Posts