Nothing Much

Up to the same old stuff.
I noticed this morning that I haven't made a post in a while. Well, I haven't been up to much lately, the car is still parked in the driveway. And doesn't seem to be moving anytime soon. I have been doing laundry for the past few days. Just trying to get caught up. I had a little adventure with a pink fuzzy sock mysteriously vanishing and then turning up again. And now, I put clothes on the line this morning and just went to go check on it. And even though it nice and sunny and a little windy out, the clothes are FROZEN. And T-Bone's water dish was left out yesterday, since he spent the day outside, it still had water in it. So now, it is cracked and has a major chunk of ice in it. So hopefully the clothes will thaw out in the afternoon. Now, I'm just waiting for Dustin to get off work, to figure out our whole weekend. Phil's birthday party is tomorrow and then Sunday we have a skit practice and church. Hopefully we will make it down, one way or an other.

Comments

Popular Posts