Thursday Night

Thursday Night is the BEST Night of the Week
It starts off with an all new season of Survivor. Go Heroes ! And then my all-time favorite, Grey's Anatomy, now with Derek as the Chief!!! And then Wedding prep on Private Practice ! Thursdays are always my favorites :)

I did start my day off a little slugishly. I defenetly did not get to the dishes today but I did apply for 2 jobs and re-wrote my resumé. Then the stupid computer decided to mess all my work up and make me start up all over again ! HATE this thing somethime !!! So I blame not doing the dishes on the computer!

Tomorrow is Friday. And the Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics. I can't wait to see the show they're going to put on. And to see who puts the torch in the cauldren. I kind of hope it's someone from Terry Fox's family. And after all the stuff that happened with Gretzky, I don't think he should be the one to light it. A Fox would send out a more positive message. But that's just my opinion.

I guess that's it for now, I probably wont write on here durring the weekend, going to the inlaws for the weekend. Happy Valentines day to you all!

Comments

Popular Posts